- [R3] Schulman A, Levin D, Spring N. On the fidelity of 802.11 packet traces. InInternational Conference on Passive and Active Network Measurement 2008 Apr 29 (pp. 132-141). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg. (PDF Link)
- [R4] Kashyap A, Paul U, Das SR. Deconstructing interference relations in WiFi networks. InSensor Mesh and Ad Hoc Communications and Networks (SECON), 2010 7th Annual IEEE Communications Society Conference on 2010 Jun 21 (pp. 1-9). IEEE. (PDF Link)
- [R5] Dujovne D, Turletti T, Filali F. A taxonomy of IEEE 802.11 wireless parameters and open source measurement tools. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials. 2010 Apr 1;12(2):249-62. (PDF Link)
- [R6] Serrano P, Zink M, Kurose J. Assessing the fidelity of COTS 802.11 sniffers. InINFOCOM 2009, IEEE 2009 Apr 19 (pp. 1089-1097). IEEE. (PDF Link)
Merging PCAP Files
[R1] Veselý V. Extended Comparison Study on Merging PCAP Files. ElectroScope. 2012 Oct 1;2012:1–6.
This paper talks about the three main packet-capture file-formats (LibPCAP, PCAPng, and NetMon) and some of the programs used to merge the different formats.
[R2] Dulaunoy A. Packet Capture, Filtering and Analysis - Today’s Challenges with 20 Years Old Issues. :38.
This is a presentation for a security conference. It has a list of common packet capture tools as well as ways to attack some of them while they are capturing packets.
- [R<number>] - Research Paper